We know you may have concerns about the current Coronavirus situation and how this affects your planned holiday at Pebble Bank. We are currently due to open the park on the 28th March for holidays.
As you know, the Corona Virus pandemic is a fast moving situation and we are monitoring the situation constantly to ensure that we can keep our guests and staff safe. Government guidance is currently allowing us to keep operating, however, if this changes the following options are available to you:
- A replacement holiday that’s the same as the one you booked (within the next 12 months)
- A replacement holiday of less value than the one you booked, together with a refund to you of the difference; OR
- A replacement holiday of higher value than the one you booked, with a payment of the difference by yourself.
Sadly, we can’t cover you if you decide not to arrive for your holiday.
If you begin your holiday with us and you become unwell and suspect it might be Coronavirus (high fever/ new persistent cough) we would kindly ask you to take the following steps:
- Pack your belongings and return home
- Leave your key in your caravan
- Please call park reception with your caravan location and number
Whether visiting our park or planning to shortly we would ask all our guests and owners to take the following sensible Government Advice:
Washing hands regularly. Wash hands for at least 30 seconds and use an alcohol based hand sanitiser if soap and water is not available. https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/best-way-to-your-hands/
- Maintain good hygiene practices such as using tissues when coughing or sneezing and disposing of the tissue in a bin.
If the Park has to close, we will of course be in touch with you to discuss the above options and thank you for your patience.
With regard to the Fat Badger, in the interests of safety for guests and staff
- We have changed our opening hours to 10am – 7pm,
- We have increased and upweighted our cleaning procedures
- We have removed condiment bottles and introduced condiment sachets
- We have increased the seating spacing
- We have removed the self-service Carvery and introduced a plated roast dinner