Terms & Conditions of your stay
Once you have made your booking and paid an initial deposit of £50 per week or part week booked, the price of the holiday will not be subject to any change unless extra people or facilities (as agreed in advance of arrival) not advised at time of booking are required.
If you are not happy with any aspect of your booking, cancellations can be made within 7 days of booking for a full refund of your initial payment. If your holiday is due to commence within 7 days of booking then your initial payment is non-refundable at any stage. After this time the initial payment becomes non-refundable for whatever reason, however if you give us reasonable notice of cancellation, we can hold your initial payment for use against a future stay with us within the same season as the original booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Holiday Homes – Reservations are normally for a minimum of one week from Saturday 2.00pm subject to unavoidable delays to Saturday 10.00am. Short breaks are a minimum of 2 nights available in low and mid-season (bookings only taken 2 weeks in advance of arrival date). It would be appreciated if all customers could refrain from smoking in the hire accommodation for the consideration of all guests as we operate a non-smoking policy in all of our hire accommodation. Please telephone for further details.
• Your booking is only valid once approved in person by our reception staff. This will be within 24 hours of you making the booking. During this time we reserve the right to cancel the booking and refund any monies paid.
PAYMENT OF HOLIDAY BALANCE
• In the case of holiday homes the balance is due no less than 28 days prior to the start of your holiday. No reminders are issued. If the balance is not received within 28 days of the commencement of the holiday the booking will be cancelled. No refund of the deposit will be made.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
• The period of your stay is from 2.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure. We try to have all holiday homes ready as early as possible, but cannot guarantee access before 2.00pm. Please report to the reception on your arrival and advise us if you are going to arrive later than 6.00pm. If we have not heard from you by 9.00am on the day after you booked to arrive (Sunday for Saturday bookings) we reserve the right to re-let the holiday home or pitch. We make nominal charge for dogs in hire accommodation to cover additional cleaning. A maximum of 2 dogs in each holiday home is the limit permitted and they are only allowed in certain holiday homes.
• The hirer is held responsible for the contents of the holiday home whilst in their possession. If you leave the holiday home in an extremely messy or untidy state, you will be charged for extra cleaning. All damages or losses are chargeable and should be reported to reception before departure or you will be sent an invoice.
HIRE OF EQUIPMENT
• Cots and linen packs may be hired, subject to availability, please note your requirements in advance on the booking form.
• Office hours are from 9.00am until 6.00pm if you think you may be later please call us.
The management reserve the right to refuse admission without justification.
• Your families’ safety is our concern – but your responsibility.
• Electric Hook-up is for the sensible use of proprietary caravan electric equipment, please do not use awning heaters. One socket per pitch, no splitters please.
• BBQ’s are permitted in proper containers and off the ground, HOT EMBERS MUST NOT BE PLACED IN THE RUBBISH BINS, no wood or open fires for safety reasons please.
• We welcome responsible dog owners, and remind them that Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and exercised off the park. DOGS ARE NOT TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED AT ANY TIME. All dog fouling on the park must be cleared up. No liability can be accepted for damage or injury caused by them.
• Children and teenagers must be under the supervision of their parents or guardians at all times – especially when using the play area.
• Ball games that cause annoyance to others are not permitted, kite flying & skateboarding is not allowed on the park.
• For the enjoyment of everyone please act with consideration to others at all times – quiet time between 11pm and 8am.
• All vehicles to be driven at walking pace on the park please, and less than 20mph on the lane, by qualified drivers only.
• Washing lines are not permitted and trees must not be used for line posts, there is a washing machine and drying facilities in our laundry room.
Pebble Bank cannot accept responsibility for loss, damage or accident to any persons or private property, however caused, whilst staying on the park or using the facilities or amenities. In the unlikely event that you should have any cause for criticism or suggestion during your stay, please bring the matter to the attention of a member of staff so that efforts can be made to meet your requirements or solve and problems. It is considered unreasonable to make criticism in writing upon your return home, should the park not have been given the opportunity to attend to any matters arising during your stay. Finally, Pebblebank is a family park and therefore the cooperation of visitors will be expected in that they will not do, or allow to be done, anything which in the opinion of management is detrimental to the quiet enjoyment or comfort of other people staying on the park. Anyone not complying with this will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
Feedback (both good and bad) would be most welcome.
We hope you have a great holiday with us.