Terms & conditions for Touring
Terms & conditions of your stay
Upon making the booking a £50 deposit is required for per week of your stay. Once the deposit is paid, the price of your holiday is then fixed, and will only be amended if extra people or holiday extras are added on.
If you are not pleased with any feature of your booking, cancellations can be made within 7 days of the booking date, and a full refund of the initial amount paid will be made. If you holiday is less than 7 days away when making the booking unfortunately the payment received is non-refundable.
After 7 days of making the booking, the payment made is then non-refundable. However if given enough notice upon cancellation, the payment may be transferred onto a new booking, as long as it’s made in the same season of the original booking.
Terms & conditions
At Pebble Bank we only accept up to three pitches together (family or friends), and only accept bookings for one family in each pitch.
We do not accept commercial vehicles or generators on site.
Our touring pitches will accommodate vehicles up to 6m X 8m, if unsure whether your vehicle will fit, please double check with our receptionist. If there are any changes to the size of your party, please make us aware before arrival, so we can make the necessary amendments. We only accept booking from families and couples who are true holiday makers. Non family groups MUST telephone reception before booking.
Touring and camping check-in is from midday and check out is 11am on day of departure. If you would like to arrange a late check out please contact reception.
Office hours are from 09.00am until 5:00pm, if you think you’ll be later than this please call us for directions
When booking online your booking is only secure once it is confirmed by one of our receptionists. This will be done within 24 hours of the booking being made. During this time pebble bank reserves the right to cancel the booking and return any monies paid.
- Visitors safety is our worry however your own responsibility.
- Electrical hook up is for sensible use. Please do not use awning heaters. It’s one socket per pitch. No splitters please.
- All vehicles to be driven at 5mph on site and no more than 20mph on camp road.
- BBQ’s are allowed on site as long as there in proper containers, and are off the ground. HOT EMBERS MUST NOT BE PLACED IN THE RUBBISH BINS. No wood or open fires for safety purposes please.
- We are a dog friendly site, however they must be kept on a lead at all times, and are NOT to be left unattended. All dog fouling on park must be cleaned up and disposed of properly.
- Children & teenagers must be supervised at ALL times. Especially when using the play area facility.
- Ball games that can cause irritation to visitors and owners on park aren’t permitted, nor is kite flying & skateboarding.
- So everyone can enjoy their holidays, please be respectful of each other, we ask for the noise to be kept at a minimum between 11pm & 8am.
- Washing lines are not permitted on park, as there is a washing machine and drying facilities in our laundry room.
Pebble Bank doesn’t accept responsibility for loss, damage or accident to any persons or private property, however caused, whilst staying on the park or using the facilities or amenities. In the unlikely event that you should have any cause for criticism or suggestion during your stay, please bring the matter to the attention of a member of staff so that efforts can be made to meet your requirements or solve and problems. It is considered unreasonable to make criticism in writing upon your return home, should the park not have been given the opportunity to attend to any matters arising during your stay.
Finally, Pebble Bank is a family park and therefore the cooperation of visitors will be expected in that they will not do, or allow to be done, anything which in the opinion of management is detrimental to the quiet enjoyment or comfort of other people staying on the park. Anyone not complying with this will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
We hope you have a great holiday with us, if you are not happy about the service you receive, please inform reception and we will try to resolve your concerns. Feedback of which both good & bad would be most welcome here at Pebble Bank.